*sigh* No pajama party today. Breaking out of the box of my normalness. Only a few confessions.
1. I can’t believe I’m already awake and drinking coffee. It is Sunday. I do not do this on Sundays. At least not this early.
2. I’m only slightly disappointed that I will not be wearing my pajamas all day. Well, I guess I could but I might get the stink eye from strangers.
3. I hate driving long distances. Today, I’m driving a long distance.
4. I love my Mom and she made Buckeye candy and that’s why I’m spending the day with her.
5. I love my Big Brother and his family and that’s why I’m driving a long distance with Mom.
6. The hug that’s at the end of this long distance drive makes it all worth while. Two skinny arms, a head full of strawberry hair pressed into my tummy and a small voice that mumbles “I love you, Aunt Brooke.”
OK – hop in that shower, get on those clothes, pack up that car and pick up that lady I call Mom. We need to get on the road. I have some kiddos to play with.