It’s Friday. And I have nothing better to do than make bullet point random ramblings. That is all.
- Thanksgivmas was a hit. A little holiday celebration with mis tres amigas at our house last weekend. Dinner was good, company was good, picture time was good. I didn’t want it to end.
- Catch Phrase has got to be one of the best party games. Ever. Men say the funniest crap. And row invisible canoes like their life depends on it.
- I have yet to watch a holiday movie from start to finish yet this year. I’m thinking a Polar Express viewing is in my near future. And I need to convince PodMate she needs to watch it with me since she’s never seen it. Because it will be awesome on the projector.
- I thought short people pants only had shorter legs. They’re apparently shorter on top too. Whodathunk?
- The Walking Dead scares me stiff. Really. When I watch it, I just sit there stiff as board, even when their only talking and no infected people can be seen. And I don’t like the fact they can hold rocks, climb ladders and turn doorknobs. That ain’t right. Or cool.
- I’m still struggling with how Mac reads light. I think I might have to start shooting completely manual to figure it out. This should be interesting. Total operator error. I admit it. I knew it was the light meter but I found my setting: evaluative ftw. Yay yay yay!
- Every time I see the commercial about pancakes, I want pancakes. Marketing is so effective on me.
- But I hold my ears and scream “LA! LA! LA!” every time a commercial with that damn Train song comes on. It’s overused. Any new advertisers that use that song are terrorists in my book.
- Knitting is in full force. I WILL have this project done by the end of the month. I WILL.