It’s Tuesday. And I got nothing better to do. And because I can.
- Have I mentioned I want to go back on vacation? I believe I need to stop thinking about it (sunshine and warmth) and quit sorting through photos (water, sky, piña coladas) and focus on the here and now. Here and now includes cake so it’s really not that bad.
- Speaking of cake, I had cake for dinner last night. The hubs had traffic school (he thinks he’s Mario Andretti), so I enjoyed a moist slice of yellow cake with chocolate icing and two glasses of milk. I’m thinking the milk counters the cake somehow.
- I completed my All-Day Beret and blocked it and it is adorable. I haven’t been able to snap a “finished” photo yet but it’s on the to do list.
- And I’ve started and completed another hat! Just have some finishing touches that have seemed to confused me. I don’t know what is up or down when trying my hand at a pompom. (It wasn’t pretty, folks.)
- I think it might be time to part ways with my ultra-wide angle lens. It’s an awesome lens but I haven’t used it much and it just sits in a bag. And that’s sad. I just can’t decide how or where I want to sell. Advice?
- Been thinking the same about my Crumpler bag. It’s a great bag but that Canon 7D does not fit in it. Well, it does but it’s an extremely tight fit. I’ve been eying one little number for months now – I think it might be time to start a “Bring Lola Home” fund.
- I need more coffee. Stat.