There hasn’t been many dull moments the last few weeks. Crunch time at the office, full-on editing at home in the evenings… it’s been go-go-go which is why I haven’t written anything personal lately. But a list is gonna change that today.
- I’ve had some wonderful photo sessions in the past couple weeks and I have even more coming up in the next few. There’s nothing more satisfying than smiling back at the faces in the images while I’m editing and getting excited to share them. There’s plenty coming up, I promise!
- But if you can’t wait, there are a few sneak peeks on Facebook.
- I have fallen victim to peer pressure this month. First in the form of hosting a jewelry party at my home. Second… well… there’s thing called Twilight that I’ve never really cared about…
- Twilight Lunch [twahy-lahyt luhnch], noun – A midday meal that involves watching the Twilight movies with fabulous co-workers in an effort to relive vampire-werewolf-teenage-love-triangle in time for new a movie. May span over several days due to limited one-hour lunch breaks.
- Yes. That happened. Never read the books (although I want to now), never cared to watch the teenage angst unfold with fangs and fur (but it’s been quite enjoyable) and never thought I’d admit that I like (but I kind of do). Gah. What is happening to me?!
- More peer pressure: I’m attending a midnight showing with said fabulous co-workers tonight. I have two fears. One is that I won’t be able to stay awake. The other is running into someone I know.
- I seriously just took up
fourfive bullets to talk about Twilight. I must be ill.
- On a completely different note, I have discovered the best boots in the world. I actually discovered them on another lady’s foot and asked her if Frye boots were really worth the money and then she told me her secret. I bought them and have been wearing all the live long day. I have fallen in love with a pair of shoes.
- I also fell in love with an L-series lens. A friend let me borrow his Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L for a wedding and man, they don’t call it luxury for nothing. I’ve started a little piggy bank in hopes of purchasing my own L-series lens. But I’ll probably go with a prime because I have the hots for them. And I’ll probably have to wait a while as the piggy bank will have to grow a lot first.
- I also fell down. Again. On the deck. I had the BDD on a lead early Saturday morning and she saw something she had to get. With the deck frosted over, homegirl had her feet slip out from under her, slippers flew off and banged my head. This is not the first time… and I’m seriously contemplating that helmet now.