It’s Tuesday. I’m making it listastic.
- I can’t eat any more cake. I know. You never expected me to say these words, to admit this ugly truth but I seriously cannot eat any more cake. Friday was filled with sweet treats, too too many treats. I topped the Sugar Intake Charts Saturday morning with this cupcake. And now I’ve sworn off sweets for the week.
- Just to let you know how serious I am about this, when I smelled cupcakes Saturday evening, I felt my blood sugar rise. The confectioner pheromones affect my glucose levels, people. I need protein.
- I know I say it often, but I am surrounded by some of the best people in the tri-county area. An outpouring of love and good times were had over the weekend and I’m grateful that I get to high-five these people on a regular basis.
- Case in point: After voicing my opinion on the making of these scarves (some may call it complaining) and my desire to create one for myself but lack of commitment, my dear friend Martha seed stitched one up for me. God love her. And her over-worked fingers. But I absolutely love it.
- I’ve been “welcomed to the club” about a dozen times the past few days. The “club” being A30+. If I don’t get a hat, a jacket or a card, this is no club. And so far, I’ve gotten none of that. So I’m here to tell you guys that there is no “club”. It’s just a new demographic box you get to check.
- I took my birthday self-portrait… I wanted to have fun with it… because I scored this awesome birthday crown… and I’ve been on cloud nine since Friday so…