It’s felt like ages since I’ve done a list, so since it’s Tuesday…
• How about that Louisville win on Friday night? I always look forward to the Cincinnati game, the keg of nails rivalry that comes with it. And that one was superb. The keg’s back in Louisville!
• The weather, however, was enough to make me stay home. I know, incredibly lame. But traffic was the worst, it was raining and cold… and I’m too grumpy to make myself miserable for three and half hours.
• This weekend also included a Halloween gathering with friends. Good friends, good food and even better pumpkin cupcake. I can’t wait to show you the way Martha decorates for Halloween – she doesn’t hold back. :)
• October has been plain nuts! I knew it would be a little crazy, but I have kept a smile on my face the entire time. A plethora of photo sessions, traveling and events. Speaking of events, you should check out the photos I took for the day-job’s open house.
• Good looking bunch of people, no? They’re smart too. Waaaaaayyyyy smart.
• Yes, I’m still sad about it. I mean, my wallet was super cute. My shades were fly. And the pictures on my license was actually really good. That there alone is enough to still be sad about it.