It feels like it’s been many moons since I’ve taken pictures of my doggins. And that’s because it has been months (count one, two) since I have. And here’s my train of excuses:
- The light is bad in the house.
- April’s two-week rain kept us from using the backyard for four weeks.
- It got hot.
- It got cold.
- The hubs tore down part of our deck.
- It got hot again.
- The hubs tore down the fencing.
- There’s no fence, yo. Try keeping a deaf dog in a yard that isn’t fenced.
Actually, there is a way to keep the BDD in a yard that isn’t fenced. It’s called a ball and tossing it 57 times for her to fetch. So after our much needed exercise last night, I tempted the doggins with doggin cookies and snapped a few.
You guys being the caring, kind folks of the interweb, I thought you’d like to know the BDD and The One That Can Hear are alive and well. And who doesn’t love the BDD?
Food Lady, I want that cookie. Gimme that cookie.
Food Lady, look at me. I’m a good dog. I’m sitting. And waiting. Look at me. I need the cookie. Gimme the cookie.