The holidays are fast approaching and there were two things I wanted to do this year that I haven’t done yet:
1. Host a giveaway for Shutterboo Photography clients, old and new.
2. Create a gallery wrap.
So now the two are becoming one and I’m hosting a client giveaway for a gallery wrap!
(You like what I did there, didn’t you?)
Image provided by print house vendor: MpixPro
The reason why I haven’t created a gallery wrap yet is because they’re not cheap; it’s been on my to do list but selecting an image to use has been quite hard. With a giveaway, I not only accomplish creating the product to review, but I’m not stuck making the decision of which image. You get to decide! And you get something pretty great in return for playing along.
So here’s the skinny:
1. The gallery wrap will be an 11×14, 1.5″ wrap – a $115 value. The winner will select their three favorite images and we’ll discuss how each will layout before making a final decision.
2. This giveaway is also a chance for me to test the product. I will have the product ship directly to me so that I can photograph it and examine the quality. After I’m done, I will deliver the gallery to you (personally or by mail) in time for the holidays. You can then keep it and hang it on your wall or gift it – the choice is yours.
3. In order to qualify for the giveaway, you must be a client of Shutterboo Photography. Had a session last year? You qualify! Booked your first session later this month? You qualify! (Clients must have sessions booked prior to December 2012 in order to have an available image to create the product.)
4. Also, leave a comment on this blog post to be entered. (Don’t worry, I’ll help remind you.) Just leave a comment below telling me about your favorite photo we captured together, the one that you’d love most to see hanging on your wall.
5. A valid email address must be included so that I can notify you and work out the details of delivery your new gallery wrap. :)
6. Your comment must be on this post. The giveaway closes Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 9pm EST. That means you have almost two weeks to comment! The winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thanksgiving Day.
Good luck to everyone – I can’t wait to read these comments!!!